Not sure but small enough that many have avoided it. But if you do a retro FF style RPG even of SNES quality it should be more then small enough.

Wii Lineup

at 23:11 - 2nd, October 2008

some big names here you have to keep your eyes open for. i caught punch out and sin and punishment 2. what did you catch?

News comment 1 | User comment 4899 | 23:25 - 2nd, Oct 2008

heres the full 39 secs sin and punishment trailer.

News comment 2 | User comment 4899 | 23:28 - 2nd, Oct 2008

trailer for punch out!
andy this one is for you, you have to buy a wii now ;)

News comment 3 | User comment 1159 | 7:26 - 3rd, Oct 2008

Wii music is a joke and not to be taken serious.

Sin an Punishment intrigues me however from the trailer it lacks gameplay depth. Future updates may prove me wrong.

Punch out. Look great I will give it that. Only problem is it looks like a graphical updated port. They only showed rehashed characters. I want some new ridiculous bad guy boxers. Like they even all have the same move set with no surprise moves demonstrated. So while nice looking I am very dissapointed in this hopeful.

News comment 4 | User comment 4899 | 10:29 - 3rd, Oct 2008

i think what they might of been aiming for with the trailer is recognition from the crowd. just so they don't ask, was that punch out?
we'll probably see more in the future before this comes out.
my question is, wii motion plus or wiimote? or maybe two wiimotes. how accurate will it be, because boxing, while fun and a good way to workout was not accurate.

News comment 5 | User comment 1159 | 10:44 - 3rd, Oct 2008

Nope. In fact it was crap. And motion plus has nothing to bring to it as it will not be 1 for 1 boxing. Thats something more for a Fight Night game rather then punch out. I saw standard controls with maybe some waggle for novelty.

I just hope they improve more then the look of punch out like new characters, modes of play, online maybe.

News comment 6 | User comment 1159 | 10:48 - 3rd, Oct 2008

I was hoping also for something more along the lines of Kid Icarus. Like they did a Super Punch Out, Mike Tyesons Punch Out, Punch Out.

I was really hoping for something really long forgotten and bring something really fresh to the table. This is goodish but not the big surprise I was hoping for.

News comment 7 | User comment 4899 | 11:19 - 3rd, Oct 2008

it was in the news as a rumor for so long, like since the day of release of info on the wii controller. i don't think anyone was surprised about this.
kid icarus i'm very curious to see which direction they'll take it in, and if factor 5 actually has the license for it.

News comment 8 | User comment 1159 | 11:27 - 3rd, Oct 2008

Though the only good Nintendo news I heard was the rewards program heading our way.

News comment 9 | User comment 4899 | 11:39 - 3rd, Oct 2008