I dont mean to sound negative but there\'s nothing I see there that really interests me. I mean the lore in Warcraft is top notch, but I know that if i started playing again it would be go here and kill 10000 wolfs/thieves/werewolves/murlocs/orcs/wha

Final Fantasy VII - Rebirth

at 1:23 - 11th, June 2023

Has anyone been playing the 1st part of this? Christophe got it and loves it. I wasn't too keen on the idea of FF7 in chapters like this but I have to admit that the game play and grand scope of things in this video really do scratch an itch I've been having.

Xenoblade coming to wii
This one totally passed under my radar. Monolith Software, makers of the xenosaga series o...
Star Renegade trailer

Scavengers Reign
Who still has a DS
Weekly Game thread
Let's start a weekly game thread. What have you guys been playing? Is there anything comi...

News comment 1 | User comment 1052 | 15:33 - 11th, Jun 2023

I got it a while ago on PC, it's pretty good. From seeing video's I thought that the fighting would be a bit too much of a grind. but you don't have to fight nearly as many enemies and they did a pretty good job filling out the rest of the game, so it doesn't feel like a small part of a bigger game.

News comment 2 | User comment 4968 | 16:26 - 12th, Jun 2023

Do you think it'll be worth buying the whole game in installments?

News comment 3 | User comment 1052 | 2:04 - 13th, Jun 2023

Depends on the installments. They did a good enough job with the first part that i'm fairly positive the other part will be decent. Not sure if there's going to be more than one. Kind of curious how they will handle the world map and the airship.

News comment 4 | User comment 4968 | 16:02 - 13th, Jun 2023

Isn't that kind of shown in this video? Them walking around in what I thought would be a world map?

News comment 5 | User comment 1363 | 14:02 - 17th, Jun 2023

i'm curious - don't have a PC or console strong enough to play this mind you

News comment 6 | User comment 4968 | 17:15 - 19th, Jun 2023

What are you running on now? Still got a macbook pro or did you upgrade to m1/2?