The usual motto stands. Don't trust anything that's free. Even using your credit card to get around Netflix limitations while being connected to this is risky. Especially since you are sharing your connection & god knows what other peo

Sorry for lack of content

at 14:52 - 17th, October 2022
Life has been quite something recently. Getting the house ready for the triumphant return of Ale and Leandro, trying to catch up with work. Certain things have had to take a back seat. I'm not willing to let the site die just yet but I realize it must seem pretty dead.

We'll see how things go once we get into a rhythm with the lil guy. Hopefully I will have some more free time to deal with things.

Sean has joined the site
Everyone say hi to Sean.
fegen has joined the site
Everyone say hi to fegen.
My Quebec trip 2012

simonandmac has joined the site
Everyone say hi to simonandmac.
Site News
I've changed the way the main page displays headlines and the amount of info about the pos...

News comment 1 | User comment 1315 | 2:03 - 15th, Nov 2022

how dare you get busy with having a kid!

News comment 2 | User comment 1315 | 2:05 - 15th, Nov 2022

planning to come up to mtl anytime soon? i'll likely come back for the holidays this year, and again in the spring/early summer. would love to get together with everyone!

News comment 3 | User comment 4902 | 13:16 - 16th, Nov 2022

Probably in the summer. We're having a big family reunion sometime then. The actual thing is supposed to be happening on that island we used to go to outside of quebec city, what the hell was it called again? Drawing a complete blank...

Mom, dad and christophe are currently visiting eric catherine and damien in bromont. They just had their first snow so it's basically a lot of pictures of white stuff right now.

If the timing doesn't line up, you're always welcome to come down. We've got space in the house for guests. Either the guest room / office or the huuuge J couch that turns into a queen bed.

News comment 4 | User comment 4902 | 13:17 - 16th, Nov 2022

But Ale wants to come up to montreal, seems kind of irked that I keep saying there are better places to visit. Almost like I'm holding out on her or something. But yea, we'll definitely be back.

News comment 5 | User comment 4902 | 13:18 - 16th, Nov 2022

Ile D'orleans

News comment 6 | User comment 1315 | 9:01 - 17th, Nov 2022

definitely want to come back to skb again, bit of a trek from japan, but from montreal I can make it down fairly easily :)

i've seen pics of snow from mtl as well, very much do not want

News comment 7 | User comment 4902 | 12:40 - 17th, Nov 2022

I'd love to come to japan. Always been a dream of mine. Even had plans the last time when I went to Thailand with Pat and Sue.

News comment 8 | User comment 1315 | 1:02 - 18th, Nov 2022

it's a gorgeous country, highly recommend it! My parents are here now actually, we visited Kyoto and Nara as well as around Tokyo. So many more places to go! Not sure how much longer i'll be here work-wise, but I will definitely come back again many more times!

News comment 9 | User comment 1315 | 14:37 - 22nd, Dec 2022

in mtl now, weird seeing this much snow!

News comment 10 | User comment 4902 | 19:23 - 25th, Jan 2023

How was it being back home?

Where do you consider home now?

I've been busy, got a programming itch and started coding a HR / pay stubs / keeping track of payments to employees site on an internal server. It makes me think I should retire this version of the site, start a fresh with the new code i'm learning and just set up an archive subdomain for this so that it's still searchable if anything.

News comment 11 | User comment 4902 | 19:24 - 25th, Jan 2023

But it's somewhat slow going since I can only code in evenings when baby sleeping and Attack on titan is a big distraction. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it by the way.