if you look under the textbox for posting a comment, there's a blue <a> it's a script for links

Current status: Busy - unfortunately(?)

at 15:10 - 12th, November 2021
It's been a crazy couple of weeks, nearly a month. There's so much going on at work, at home, and just in general. I can't really go into too much details just yet on some of the stuff.

I've moved into our new house with Ale and we've been cleaning throwing out a tremendously ridiculous amount of stuff the previous owner left behind. Filled up an entire 10 cuft skip/trash bin to the point of overflowing.

We've been organizing the garden, painting, investigating the irrigation system, fixing things that were left in a bad state but all in all the entire process has been a wonderful time.

I could tell you stories bout the clean up, holy shit...

All this to say that I haven't even had time to set up my computer yet. I think this weekend will be a big weekend though, get the majority of things out of the way.

Note To self: car
link to scrap yard that might have part
Vizio apparently selling people's info
Should it just go without saying now that all companies are actively farming personal data...
Things to do today
call brault martineau call insurance

people and places to call today
saaq insurance dentist car st eustache - 450 472-1112
Lunch *UPDATE*
Who's up for some lunch this week?
stuff to do before vikie comes back
clean bathroom clean kitchen clean living and dinning room sweep mop clean fridge vac...

News comment 1 | User comment 1309 | 3:44 - 14th, Nov 2021

congrats on the new house!

News comment 2 | User comment 4895 | 15:27 - 15th, Nov 2021

Thanks dude!

How's japan? Loving those pics your posting on instagram.

I've actually been wanting to implement an instagram feed into the site. I think that'd be cool. Think you'd want to link yours as well?

News comment 3 | User comment 1309 | 23:20 - 16th, Nov 2021

sure, I could do that

japan's good. mostly been working (as in true japanese fashion), but taking the rest of the week off to go to kyoto. haven't been there yet, should be nice!

they re-opened the border for workers & international students. many people waiting for the border to open to tourism, you defnitely should come once things open up

News comment 4 | User comment 4895 | 2:51 - 22nd, Nov 2021

I want to but seems next big trip is going to be to Italy

News comment 5 | User comment 1309 | 23:56 - 22nd, Nov 2021

too bad! i'll likely be here until the spring. not sure of my plans afterwards

News comment 6 | User comment 4895 | 20:04 - 29th, Nov 2021

You're a gypsy andy, always on the move.

News comment 7 | User comment 1309 | 2:17 - 1st, Dec 2021

isn't gypsy an offensive word now, like eskimo?

News comment 8 | User comment 4895 | 13:28 - 3rd, Dec 2021

Since when do we care about being politically correct? haha