the version i can get is clean and from a reliable source. but 2 things, it'll prolly only affect intel macs and iwork sucks good way to target mac users though

Next weekend

at 9:23 - 28th, January 2013
So I know JS mentioned he's free next Friday night and Saturday. I should be available Friday, but would want to go out if anything. and Saturday, I think I'll be in Ottawa, but will double check.

Trance Fridays Hiatus
two weeks late, sorry people. With the move and the trip to Europe i haven't had much ti...

News comment 1 | User comment 1363 | 10:39 - 28th, Jan 2013

what could you possibly be doing in Ottawa .. on a Saturday night ? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

speaking of ontario, I need to get to the LCBO & refill on apple cider.. SAQ doesn't sell it

busy friday. would be free saturday if plans change

News comment 2 | User comment 1052 | 1:10 - 6th, Feb 2013

Anybody interested in doing anything this friday or Saturday? Also, next week we have to go see Die Hard.

News comment 3 | User comment 1363 | 11:04 - 6th, Feb 2013

should be free on sat

News comment 4 | User comment 4968 | 14:38 - 6th, Feb 2013

i can't, sorry guys. got my weeks messed up. last week had to babysit, this week is ottawa.

i'm free friday night though.

News comment 5 | User comment 1363 | 18:28 - 15th, Feb 2013

movie tomorrow guys ?

News comment 6 | User comment 4968 | 18:30 - 15th, Feb 2013

actually jay had mentioned wanting to play game of thrones tomorrow. would you guys be up for that? can play that and watch stuff (game of thrones :P)

News comment 7 | User comment 1363 | 18:32 - 15th, Feb 2013

sounds good.. have a few things during the day, but late afternoon/evening id be down

News comment 8 | User comment 4968 | 18:34 - 15th, Feb 2013

same here. need to clean this place up for eric and catherine since they're coming back sunday night and who knows how the protest will go sunday.

News comment 9 | User comment 1363 | 18:37 - 15th, Feb 2013

yeah, Im hoping I can make it, parents are in town this weekend, might have family stuff.. if not, im definitely there

News comment 10 | User comment 4968 | 19:47 - 15th, Feb 2013

ok, I'll keep you posted on goings on

News comment 11 | User comment 1052 | 21:48 - 15th, Feb 2013