haha yeah.. meanwhile Bill Gates is off giving his billions to charity, steve jobs is a zombie, and while I don't so much get a evil villain vibe from Tim Cook, I don't really feel he's all that good either. Generic CEO man. Meanwhile,

Dinnr and a movie Tuesday

at 17:18 - 1st, April 2012
Ok, Andy suggested a dinner and a movie Tuesday night since we missed breakfast. Reuben's is the place, now what time will depend on who comes and what movie we're going to see.

Erin and Jenn said they're in for the movie but not the dinner.

My choices for movies are:
mission impossible (6:35 and 9:20)
Safe house (7:45 and 10:40 which would be too late)
John Carter (7 and 9:50 which would be pushing too late)

The Last Duel Trailer
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - torr
for alex it's the original classic from disney
Movie Tuesday night?

No Time to Die
Just saw the most recent James Bond movie. I'm kind of mixed on how they're making 007 a w...
Movie Tuesday
Is there anything worth seeing? Lasalle is showing taken 2 at 725 and 940 Dredd at 705...

News comment 1 | User comment 4968 | 18:23 - 1st, Apr 2012

Erin doesn't work this week, so that's one less person who would need to wake up early. I think at this point it would bebjen and Andy who would have issues with time.

Maybe johhny too if he ever comes on.

News comment 2 | User comment 4968 | 20:25 - 1st, Apr 2012

Shit is, just realized you can't make it on Tuesday. We'll have to together for lunch or something during the day then.

News comment 3 | User comment 1052 | 20:42 - 1st, Apr 2012

Yeah, too bad my hours aren't 12-8 like last week. I'd try to trade with someone, but 3-11 isn't very popular.

News comment 4 | User comment 376 | 21:17 - 1st, Apr 2012

So we're not getting together tuesday night?

News comment 5 | User comment 4968 | 9:42 - 2nd, Apr 2012

We're still getting together tomorrow. If we try and wait for every one we'll never get together.

Is, I don't have the car though, so we're going to need to meet downsltown or around here unfortunately.

News comment 6 | User comment 1363 | 10:18 - 2nd, Apr 2012

News comment 7 | User comment 4968 | 15:07 - 2nd, Apr 2012

what andy?

News comment 8 | User comment 4968 | 15:11 - 2nd, Apr 2012

So what movie are we going to see?
I'm up for any. I've already seen Safe House, but Ryan Reynolds is so dreamy that I could watch it again.

News comment 9 | User comment 1363 | 16:10 - 2nd, Apr 2012

i wouldn't mind seeing safe house.. mission impossible is supposedly good, although I have a really hard time believing that

News comment 10 | User comment 4968 | 9:41 - 3rd, Apr 2012

What time do people finish work today?

News comment 11 | User comment 1363 | 10:09 - 3rd, Apr 2012

I can meet up anytime around 6 or 7

News comment 12 | User comment 376 | 10:41 - 3rd, Apr 2012

I'm done at 5:30 and am in the east end for the day, so can technically be downtown for any time after 6pm. If we meet up early enough, we could even manage to see John Carter, but we may be rushing thing in that case, which sucks, because it had my vote. But Safe House looks good.

News comment 13 | User comment 4968 | 11:17 - 3rd, Apr 2012

So suggestions for meet up time?

News comment 14 | User comment 376 | 11:36 - 3rd, Apr 2012

Not sure, do we want to try to make it for John Carter at 7?

News comment 15 | User comment 1363 | 12:48 - 3rd, Apr 2012

if we meetup at 6, and see a movie at 7, doesnt leave much time for dinner.. i'd suggest something a bit later

News comment 16 | User comment 376 | 13:40 - 3rd, Apr 2012

So why don't we aim to see Safe House at 7:45 and try to meet up at Reuben's for 6:15? That gives a little leeway for everyone to get there through traffic, and gives us an hour and a half to eat before the movie.

News comment 17 | User comment 1363 | 14:22 - 3rd, Apr 2012

sounds good!

News comment 18 | User comment 4968 | 15:56 - 3rd, Apr 2012

See you guys at 6.15
Looks like it'll just be the three of us though, I don't think Jen is coking and not sure about Erin anymore.

News comment 19 | User comment 4968 | 17:31 - 3rd, Apr 2012