you know what, i don\'t agree with this at all. i like the ideas he has and tying things together through items and whatnot but i know for a fact that miyamoto has never in his life wanted to tie one game to another. he\'s never planned this elaborat

My return to Montreal

at 17:05 - 8th, March 2012
Alright, I figure it's time to start organizing this now.
I'll be coming back to Montreal on the 28th of March and staying till the 16th of April. Vikie is currently in Montreal now staying by some friends.

Time to start planning things. Keep in mind that I can't do anything Easter weekend.

I should be staying by Eric and Christophe so that means we can have movie nights at the good ol' cinema.

What say we all?

Movie trailers day

Movie this week?
What should we see and who is in? andy, same pace as last time?
Weekend 17 jan 2010
This is the first hang out of the new year. it calls for some zombies and i've been wantin...
Back from Orlando!
Hi everyone! We’re back from Orlando safe and sound… and tanned, my arms almost match ...

News comment 1 | User comment 1363 | 17:23 - 8th, Mar 2012

good stuff! looking forward to it!!

movie nights are good, .. also breakfast!

News comment 2 | User comment 4968 | 18:28 - 8th, Mar 2012

oh dude, i miss breakfast...

News comment 3 | User comment 4968 | 14:42 - 14th, Mar 2012

so places i want to eat, A&W, Reubens, Karoun

other suggestions?

News comment 4 | User comment 1363 | 21:37 - 14th, Mar 2012

there's two delicious asian places near concordia u gotta go to .. SO GOOD

one's a spicy chinese place on Guy, another a Japanese diner-type place, which is super delicious despite the minimum half-hour wait to get inside

News comment 5 | User comment 4968 | 8:16 - 15th, Mar 2012

the japanese restaurant, is it like those places on tv where you have 1 chef per table and they cook right in front of you?

News comment 6 | User comment 376 | 10:10 - 15th, Mar 2012

Hey all, sorry for the delay, been busy as hell. But yeah, I would definitely like to get together while you're in town. As for asian restaurants, there's a place on Sherbrooke in Westmount called Soba & Sushi that Deb and I go to whenever we feel like asian food, they do it all and we've been dozens of times and never had a bad meal.

News comment 7 | User comment 1363 | 10:32 - 15th, Mar 2012

somewhat.. theres one chef that cooks in front of everyone. it's super delicious and worth the wait, would definitely suggest going!

News comment 8 | User comment 4968 | 11:26 - 15th, Mar 2012

Soba Sushi, have to pronounce it like a japanese. place is nice, one of the few places i like sushi. If you're up for sushi we could go to sushi mushi too.

News comment 9 | User comment 376 | 11:41 - 16th, Mar 2012

Never been, but I think Deb mentioned the place to me at one point, I think she said it was good.

News comment 10 | User comment 1052 | 14:07 - 16th, Mar 2012

Would definitely be in for a get together.

News comment 11 | User comment 4968 | 17:03 - 16th, Mar 2012

well duh js, now we have to plan said get together... :P

News comment 12 | User comment 1363 | 10:46 - 20th, Mar 2012

would you guys be up for a sugar shack ? Like March 31st, or April 1st ?

News comment 13 | User comment 4968 | 12:35 - 20th, Mar 2012

vikie has stated interest in sugar shacking, yes.

News comment 14 | User comment 1363 | 14:01 - 20th, Mar 2012

sounds good! i dont mind calling and reserving.. hopefully people can make it!

News comment 15 | User comment 4968 | 14:55 - 20th, Mar 2012

let me ask vikie when she wants to go exactly

News comment 16 | User comment 1052 | 1:21 - 25th, Mar 2012

I'm going to be working saturday's for the next few weeks, but i'm free april 1st.

News comment 17 | User comment 4968 | 20:44 - 29th, Mar 2012

So when are we doing what?

News comment 18 | User comment 1052 | 10:35 - 30th, Mar 2012

Working 12-8, so i can do something after that.today. I vote for cabane a sucre for sunday. Off on monday too if anyone wants to do anything

News comment 19 | User comment 1363 | 12:23 - 30th, Mar 2012

Definitely Sunday!

News comment 20 | User comment 4968 | 8:08 - 31st, Mar 2012

Anyone up for breakfast today?

News comment 21 | User comment 1052 | 10:43 - 31st, Mar 2012

I could do Breakfast, but i don't have a lot of time. Got to be at my sister's place in Terrebonne for 3PM for my nephews birthday.