There are legal age limits that are set and that should be followed. Not some screwed up math equation or omg she tricked me (like they haven't heard that one). Either way you kind of know. My philosphy is card your women before bed t

More Raving Rabbids Tv Goodness

at 12:27 - 24th, October 2008

i could of picked up the second game for 20 bucks at walmart one day, sometimes i wish i had.

Schu Schu
News comment 1 | User comment 370 | 13:02 - 27th, Oct 2008

I prefer plunger-shooters.

News comment 2 | User comment 4946 | 16:41 - 27th, Oct 2008

plunger shooters were fun, but didn't like the trail gameplay

Christophe Christophe
News comment 3 | User comment 766 | 10:59 - 28th, Oct 2008

foo on you, rail shooters are amazing

News comment 4 | User comment 4946 | 12:27 - 28th, Oct 2008

i prefer freedom thank you very much.

Christophe Christophe
News comment 5 | User comment 766 | 12:51 - 28th, Oct 2008

cmon, tell me you didnt like resident evil

News comment 6 | User comment 4946 | 13:01 - 28th, Oct 2008

it was fun, but i would of loved to explore the game more.

News comment 7 | User comment 1159 | 13:35 - 28th, Oct 2008

Umbrella Chronicles was not needed. Part of the whole milking franchise thing they have going.

I think rail shooters are fun ala House of the Dead. They have their place thats for sure. But we are talking Rabbids and not RE so it's all good fun. Enjoy it for what it is.

Christophe Christophe
News comment 8 | User comment 766 | 14:20 - 28th, Oct 2008

aww man but umbrella chronicles actually kicked ass...
i do have a profound respect for HOTD too tho

News comment 9 | User comment 4946 | 15:57 - 28th, Oct 2008

did you ever get that for wii? i know you wanted it.

News comment 10 | User comment 1159 | 9:24 - 29th, Oct 2008

Not sure who that question was directed to. It interested me to get Umbrella Chronicles. But it was just a rehash of a rehash. Only so many times I can hear apart RE1. Then again there is even another waggle version of RE1 coming out. And most likely RE4 as well. Hell they will probably rerelease the whole fucking series with waggle slapped in.

From my perspective it's stupid though on another side I can see it as Nintendo pointing and going 'Look we have Mature Games too!!'

Christophe Christophe
News comment 11 | User comment 766 | 9:36 - 29th, Oct 2008

never got house of the dead.

i agree carl it is really gay that they keep releasing rereleased games just with one or two new features however i dont quite put umbrella chronicles into this catagory... it delivers the same story(which is good for people like me who hated RE1 gameplay) in a rail shooter fashion

News comment 12 | User comment 4946 | 10:17 - 29th, Oct 2008

but christophe, it still raises the question, why slap RE on the title?
it would of been a great game if it was a rail shooter that had a new ip. probably would of sold like shit but would of been nice anyway.

News comment 13 | User comment 1159 | 10:34 - 29th, Oct 2008

Well it was in the RE universe. People would kinda know. They are just trying to milk the franchise. Which I don't blame in a way as they are looking to cash in. Only in the long run they are hurting the franchise by releasing uninteresting games, remakes.

News comment 14 | User comment 4946 | 14:06 - 29th, Oct 2008

but it's like kingdom hearts. i can live with the disney characters, but adding the squaresoft characters is just wrong in my opinion. it just sucks people in because it has cloud and sephiroth in it.

on it's on it could of been a great game, a little repetitive but still good.

News comment 15 | User comment 1159 | 14:57 - 29th, Oct 2008

All RPG's are repetitive in some fasion. They played to fanboyism and it payed off with KH. People are eating it up. I don't like they idea of using FF characters in other games but hey if it worked if I were them I would be using my new found cash as toilet paper...and spending ;)

News comment 16 | User comment 4946 | 15:12 - 29th, Oct 2008

hehe, if you squenix then your wasting cash. aren't they having some financial troubles right now?

News comment 17 | User comment 1159 | 15:39 - 29th, Oct 2008

Nope. It's Square. They made an offer to buy Tecmo which was refused. They are just fine lol