And if she's old enough.. You won't have to even grow into her!

SpiderMan 3: Its Own Enemy

at 10:14 - 16th, May 2007

God what a bad movie. the acting was a lot worse than previous movies, the writers totally butchered venom, green goblin, black spidey and sandman.

venom is supposed to be the only thing that can even compete with spiderman, hell, i'll even go as far as say venom is the only one who can tease spiderman and fuck with his head. I'm not happy with this movie, the more i think about it the angrier i get.

Save your money, don't see it.

News comment 1 | User comment 1159 | 10:59 - 16th, May 2007

Everyone has. The Sandman is actually direct from the comics. It???s almost completely accurate to his origin as admitted by MARVEL. Venom was kicking the shit out of Spidey showing dominance and was defeated like he has been in comics before in a similar manner. Goblin I agree was no ideal but it worked. I think the beginning was slow but it was to develope more on the original characters. The movie is only so long. I think you are expecting some sort of epic like LOTR from a comic book movie. Honestly from everyone save you have loved it though found it long or had problems with certain aspects but still enjoyed it.

News comment 2 | User comment 1159 | 11:03 - 16th, May 2007

And I find it also funny you a non actor to judge how good the original actors mind you were. They were the characters just as good as the previous ones lol I have seen b movie acting and have seen how bad acting can get, Children of the Dead anyone? I just wished they would have devloped more on Sandman and his struggle between good and bad. I also did not agree on how Peter let him go considering he would just rinse repeat what he did to save his daughter.

News comment 3 | User comment 4957 | 17:16 - 16th, May 2007

work kept me too busy to respond to that...

News comment 4 | User comment 4957 | 17:48 - 16th, May 2007

i don't mind how they defeated venom, it was a similar manner as in the comics, my problem was how easy it was, and then to kill venom in such a way was retarded.

venom is the epitome of villains, in the comic (depending on which version you go with) venom actually kills spiderman at one point. my point is they should of had it much longer, the entire venom plot should have taken up much more time than what they gave. it's a huge part of the spiderman story and they just didn't do it justice

and a song routine to start the movie? a dance number? what the hell, this is a comic book movie, not a bloody drama chick flick

it takes a lot for me to not like a movie, it really does. Plan 9, i liked even though it was horendously bad, but spiderman i had to fight the urge to walk out the theater.

News comment 5 | User comment 1159 | 21:04 - 16th, May 2007

It's like how he has defeated him in similar ways. You seem to be looking for a 4 hour flic geared towards simply action with no character developement so convinced that it missed it's mark that when it's so true to the comic as per not only a lot of fans, stan lee himself but marvel the company. Now if all Stan Lee and Marvel say this is what Spiderman is all about, I read the comics and go hey yeah it follows it so closely then obviously the movie is not really at fault except for maybe introducing and focusing on two villains. It's a comic book aimed for teens and for all ages around it. The song routine was Mary Jane and her acting career which is a big part of her character that she has been aiming for for two movies previous and played a part later when she was let go. And it is a drama. The movie was perfect but it was great. I think in general you should avoid any comic book movie as you seem to miss the point of it all and are looking for something too basic with little thought to it. Remember they are limited in time having to consider children are there watching this and also not as big a budget as LOTR therefor can't make it longer to flesh things out. I thought the realy shame was Sandman as he could have been developed more. I would have preferred seeing more about his relationship with his daughter. But then I would be asking for something much longer to explore then possible.

News comment 6 | User comment 4957 | 13:02 - 17th, May 2007

yea but dude, you can show that she's doing well with her career without spending the first 10 minutes of the movie with her singing. hell they did that for harry in the intro sequence

News comment 7 | User comment 1159 | 14:08 - 17th, May 2007

Those were flashbacks though. This was new material which later was brought up when she was fired. If they just showed the scene with her being fired we would not really give a shit about it. But if we see the scene with her being happy doing the scene which is important to her career with Peter obviously ecstatic then it means more. But at this point it's turned in apples and oranges with us going back and forth over the same issue lol How but others input into how they liked or disliked the movie?