I dunno, I am hoping that he is having a good nap. Both Alex and I are at work today. Makes me very sad :**(*********

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

at 23:49 - 8th, October 2008

just announced.

News comment 1 | User comment 1159 | 8:37 - 9th, Oct 2008

Finally and I mean finally an orignal IP for the Wii that is taking off.

News comment 2 | User comment 376 | 9:03 - 9th, Oct 2008

Yeah, it is about time.

Although I still haven't got the first one, they can't come out with a sequel yet! ;) Why won't these developpers wait until I'm ready for the sequel before releasing it. :P

News comment 3 | User comment 1159 | 9:19 - 9th, Oct 2008

If we all had to wait up on you the world would stop moving ;)

News comment 4 | User comment 376 | 9:26 - 9th, Oct 2008

As it should be. :P

News comment 5 | User comment 1159 | 9:56 - 9th, Oct 2008

LOL Yeah going by that I wouldn't be married or have Lucas

News comment 6 | User comment 376 | 10:01 - 9th, Oct 2008

Nah, I'm ready now. ;)

News comment 7 | User comment 1159 | 10:02 - 9th, Oct 2008

Great, I'll make sure to get my John permit ;)

News comment 8 | User comment 376 | 10:03 - 9th, Oct 2008

Good idea, the paperwork can take a few months to go through.

News comment 9 | User comment 1159 | 10:29 - 9th, Oct 2008

I can only imagine ;)

News comment 10 | User comment 4890 | 10:52 - 9th, Oct 2008

back on topic...
i watched christophe play a lot of the first one. looked like senseless fun. funny that they decided to make a second, the first didn't sell too well.
but bringing controls into the discussion a bit, i consider the original to have original controls. all your attacks were made using the a button, your recharge was with a masturbation motion (that is replicated on screen but touchdown), and the throws and special moves were with motion.
i think they can improve on certain things though, like the gta styled city needs a lot of work. and i mean a lot of work. the combat was repetitive, but i think thats what made it fun.

News comment 11 | User comment 1159 | 10:58 - 9th, Oct 2008

Well they can only improve riiiight? *Looks wearily at Alone in the Dark and cries*

But I think masturbation motions are totally not needed. Kinda bring in the whole topic of doing controls right.

News comment 12 | User comment 4890 | 11:02 - 9th, Oct 2008

well thats the thing, in this case he's a sex crazed idiot, so it fits. and whats more is the faster you recharge the more he gets into it.

News comment 13 | User comment 1159 | 11:03 - 9th, Oct 2008

You can tell this isn't a north american made game right lol

Christophe Christophe
News comment 14 | User comment 766 | 11:07 - 9th, Oct 2008

OMG i cant wait... it looks like trevor actually has a functional light sabre this time around too... im so excited

Christophe Christophe
News comment 15 | User comment 766 | 11:10 - 9th, Oct 2008

*GASP*

CARL!

the masterbation motion is totally needed...

firstly it adds strategy to the combat... cause all of your moves take a certain amount of battery power to use and that is the only way to recharge your saber..

and of course secondly, i have yet to a see a person not laugh at the first sight of travis recharging his saber

News comment 16 | User comment 1159 | 11:15 - 9th, Oct 2008

Yeah you keep on masturbating there. Keep up the good work ;)

Christophe Christophe
News comment 17 | User comment 766 | 11:21 - 9th, Oct 2008

hey, you know my motto: if it kills kittens or makes angels cry them i am always up for it