Well no, not really...until they sewed his mouth shut. (Then again that Wolverine movie was just baaaaaad). I have no idea what they\'re going to do for his own movie.

What games do you have for your nintendo Switch?

at 16:50 - 6th, November 2023
Looking to buy some new games while my parents are in the States.
I was thinking of getting the following:

• Tactics Ogre Reborn

• Metroid Dread

• Mario on drugs

• Collection of Mana

• Deadcells

• Pikmin 4

I'm always looking for a bargain though, so if you know of anything on sale that's worth picking up, let me know.

Nintendo's Miyamoto stepping down
Sweet fucking Christ, it's finally happening.
New Super Mario Bros

Wode Loader fo wii
Wow, i just got an email from homebrewdev.com about the wode loader for wii. (so far this ...

News comment 1 | User comment 4968 | 19:51 - 6th, Nov 2023

Changed my mind, I have an snes classic with seikendensetsu 3 on it, so not going to buy the mana games

News comment 2 | User comment 1363 | 13:36 - 7th, Nov 2023

i've got mario kart, katamari and the NES,SNES,game boy and n64 emulators. i also bought splatoon 3 for 50 bucks, played it once and never again. can't for the life of me do third person shooters unless i have a mouse and keyboard. 99% of my gaming on switch is playing tetris on the game boy emulator lol

News comment 3 | User comment 1052 | 19:06 - 7th, Nov 2023

I've got a few

Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario 3D all stars
Legend of Zelda BOTW and TOTK
Pokemon Sword and Legends Arceus
Kirby and the forgotten land
Tactics Ogre reborn
luigi's Mansion 3
Octopath Traveler
Metroid Dread
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo switch sports
Animal crossing New Horizon

Picked up a bunch of these on sale, they show up at 30$ every once in a while. 80$ is a bit hard to justify for some games. That's the main reason I haven't gotten Super Mario Wonder yet.

News comment 4 | User comment 4968 | 13:24 - 9th, Nov 2023

How often do you guys play these games? I think andy said he's playing mariokart a lot

News comment 5 | User comment 1363 | 13:31 - 10th, Nov 2023

rarely if ever. most of my gaming is either IRL board games or through boardgamearena.com - i highly suspect GTA6 will pull me back into PC/console gaming though

News comment 6 | User comment 4968 | 13:33 - 10th, Nov 2023

I just bought deadcells, will have to wait for it to come down though.

News comment 7 | User comment 4968 | 19:26 - 21st, Nov 2023

Went on a bit of a buying spree.

got the following:
  • Rabbids?: Party of Legends
  • Tactics Ogre: Reborn - Nintendo Switch
  • Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol.1
  • Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
  • Dead Cells - Action Game of the Year

Some purchased before black friday, the majority dropped in price by about 15 to 50% so couldn't say no.

Plus metal gear, cause you know, metal gear.