vgcats is still good also kinda looks like vgcats no?

Sorry for lack of content

at 14:52 - 17th, October 2022
Life has been quite something recently. Getting the house ready for the triumphant return of Ale and Leandro, trying to catch up with work. Certain things have had to take a back seat. I'm not willing to let the site die just yet but I realize it must seem pretty dead.

We'll see how things go once we get into a rhythm with the lil guy. Hopefully I will have some more free time to deal with things.

Site Update: Work recommences!
So it's been a while, I'll admit. And for the longest time I just didn't have any kind of ...
mbailey810 has joined the site
Everyone say hi to mbailey810.

Car Connection
Take Car to Gordons
appointment for car checkup at gordons at 7 am

News comment 1 | User comment 1313 | 2:03 - 15th, Nov 2022

how dare you get busy with having a kid!

News comment 2 | User comment 1313 | 2:05 - 15th, Nov 2022

planning to come up to mtl anytime soon? i'll likely come back for the holidays this year, and again in the spring/early summer. would love to get together with everyone!

News comment 3 | User comment 4899 | 13:16 - 16th, Nov 2022

Probably in the summer. We're having a big family reunion sometime then. The actual thing is supposed to be happening on that island we used to go to outside of quebec city, what the hell was it called again? Drawing a complete blank...

Mom, dad and christophe are currently visiting eric catherine and damien in bromont. They just had their first snow so it's basically a lot of pictures of white stuff right now.

If the timing doesn't line up, you're always welcome to come down. We've got space in the house for guests. Either the guest room / office or the huuuge J couch that turns into a queen bed.

News comment 4 | User comment 4899 | 13:17 - 16th, Nov 2022

But Ale wants to come up to montreal, seems kind of irked that I keep saying there are better places to visit. Almost like I'm holding out on her or something. But yea, we'll definitely be back.

News comment 5 | User comment 4899 | 13:18 - 16th, Nov 2022

Ile D'orleans

News comment 6 | User comment 1313 | 9:01 - 17th, Nov 2022

definitely want to come back to skb again, bit of a trek from japan, but from montreal I can make it down fairly easily :)

i've seen pics of snow from mtl as well, very much do not want

News comment 7 | User comment 4899 | 12:40 - 17th, Nov 2022

I'd love to come to japan. Always been a dream of mine. Even had plans the last time when I went to Thailand with Pat and Sue.

News comment 8 | User comment 1313 | 1:02 - 18th, Nov 2022

it's a gorgeous country, highly recommend it! My parents are here now actually, we visited Kyoto and Nara as well as around Tokyo. So many more places to go! Not sure how much longer i'll be here work-wise, but I will definitely come back again many more times!