|-| close to beating resistance... thinking of buying LBP today too

Dinner on the 11th Karoun style

at 11:24 - 26th, November 2014
So the dinner last night was a much smaller affair because a lot of people could not make it. I've rescheduled it to 745pm the 11th of December at Karoun.

Let me know if you can make it, I'm hoping to make it a big deal with a good amount of people.

I hope you guys can make it, Johnny is even planning around it since he couldn't make it last night.

Karoun dinner wednesday night
anyone up for karoun wednesday night? JS are you available? anyone can propose a new ...
Karoun
We've been talking about it a while and I really want to go soon. So, Karoun this ...

News comment 1 | User comment 1300 | 13:05 - 26th, Nov 2014

I'm down. How about Pool before and/or after as well ?

News comment 2 | User comment 4883 | 17:23 - 26th, Nov 2014

Sounds good to me but we'll see how jet lagged I am.

News comment 3 | User comment 1033 | 1:09 - 27th, Nov 2014

I'll be at work till 9 unfortunately. I can do something after that.

News comment 4 | User comment 1300 | 9:26 - 27th, Nov 2014

JS that's like two weeks in advance - Telus doesn't let you exchange shifts ? What kind of [evil] company do you work for ? *mostly kidding*

News comment 5 | User comment 1033 | 11:18 - 27th, Nov 2014

The problem with that is how small our team is. Across Canada there are about 15 people that work the same job I do, but i can only trade with a few of those since most of them aren't french skilled. No one has a day off on Tuesdays and only 2 people work in the morning. Doesn't give me a lot of options to trade with.

News comment 6 | User comment 4883 | 9:04 - 11th, Dec 2014

Andy, Jay has anot engagement and will meet us at the restaurant. I'm trying to organize with Eric but he's still sleeping. If anything can Christophe and I bum a ride with you tonight?

News comment 7 | User comment 1300 | 10:09 - 11th, Dec 2014

Down for dinner - though depends on the roads. Presumably everything should be cleared up by then.

News comment 8 | User comment 4883 | 11:04 - 11th, Dec 2014

We'd come to you if anything.

News comment 9 | User comment 1033 | 12:02 - 11th, Dec 2014

Not sure when you guys are meeting for dinner. Let me know if there's still something going on after 9.

News comment 10 | User comment 4883 | 15:26 - 11th, Dec 2014

Dinner at 730 though people are showing up a little later. Andy bring cash.

News comment 11 | User comment 1300 | 16:09 - 11th, Dec 2014

I'll probably only make it closer to 8. Have a few errands to run after work.

News comment 12 | User comment 4883 | 16:20 - 11th, Dec 2014

no problem, jay coming around then too. just don't forget the cash.

News comment 13 | User comment 1300 | 16:25 - 11th, Dec 2014