absolutely!

Let's play something online

at 9:30 - 25th, November 2013
I want to play something online. Any ideas? What time and day would be good for you guys? Can be anything from Civilization to left 4 dead 2. I'm up for almost anything.

Left 4 Dead 2 only 7$
Left 4 dead 2 came out for mac today. As a promotion, it's only $6.97 (that's 66% off) ...

Half Life Alyx

News comment 1 | User comment 1033 | 10:30 - 25th, Nov 2013

Wow? Just kidding, i'm available after 10PM most days and friday and saturday.

News comment 2 | User comment 1299 | 15:47 - 25th, Nov 2013

yeah im down.. haven't played left for dead in a while

News comment 3 | User comment 4882 | 17:48 - 25th, Nov 2013

awesome, but i need a day because the net at home is not all that good and would need to stay at the office. want no or little ping.

News comment 4 | User comment 4882 | 15:07 - 26th, Nov 2013

So what day and what game?

News comment 5 | User comment 1033 | 22:38 - 26th, Nov 2013

Friday would be the best day for me, as for what game, not sure. I believe we all have left 4 dead 2 and there's also multiplayer in gta4.

News comment 6 | User comment 4882 | 6:18 - 27th, Nov 2013

I haven't even opened gta4 yet. Can we do co-op or is it just death match type stuff?

News comment 7 | User comment 1033 | 8:47 - 27th, Nov 2013

Haven't played it either, but it's pretty open ended from what i saw. The only reason i knew about it is these guys.

I believe that it's on xbox, so i'm not sure how well multiplayer runs on PC.

News comment 8 | User comment 4882 | 7:12 - 2nd, Dec 2013

This weekend I had Andre and Ethan over for a gaming night. We played a lot of secret of mana. Nothing like giant pixelated graphics on a 60" tv :D

I also showed them Myth: The Fallen Lords. It's amazing how such an old game can still blow away people's minds. They want to play that over a local network, either against each other or co-op. Looking forward to that.

We have to set up a time this week for some more modern gaming, be it some left 4 dead 2 or whatever. Preferably not Friday as that's my going out night and poker night.

News comment 9 | User comment 1033 | 9:57 - 4th, Dec 2013

I can only make after 10 during the week other than friday, let me know when you guys want to do it.