Well I have to say something to keep my post on top of colum ( this is alex recommendation )

Erin has kittens to give away

at 11:00 - 1st, December 2010
You may or may not know erin, but she has some kittens she's been fostering for a couple of weeks for the shelter. It's time to give them up to good homes, does anyone want, or know of anyone who wants a kitteh?

• Alex

Movie on tuesday
E3 Marvel vs Capcom 3

Meeting with Apple Computer Montreal
Meeting is at 10.15 or 10.30 spoke with nicky at customer relations 1.877.388.0879 x487...
Mother buys daughter botox injections for her
A bit of non gaming news if you will.
DYE "Fantasy"

News comment 1 | User comment 1359 | 11:32 - 1st, Dec 2010

tempting.. although I feel bad having a cat in an apartment.. kittehs are supposed to roam free

News comment 2 | User comment 4954 | 14:12 - 1st, Dec 2010

you have a back window?

News comment 3 | User comment 4954 | 14:12 - 1st, Dec 2010

or a back patio?

News comment 4 | User comment 1359 | 14:46 - 1st, Dec 2010

yeah, theres a back patio, but if they climb down theres lots of stray cats, and traffic too

News comment 5 | User comment 4954 | 15:11 - 1st, Dec 2010

let him make his own space ;)

i'm not sure if the spca is fixing them, if so it wouldn't be a problem

News comment 6 | User comment 1050 | 22:26 - 1st, Dec 2010

I'd like one, but i'm a bit allergic. I can play with one no problem, but having one in the apartment for more than a week is an issue.

Schu Schu
News comment 7 | User comment 370 | 9:44 - 2nd, Dec 2010

I'm deathly allergic even though I want one... I've asked some friends, but they can't take any. Sorry... I'll ask my aunt and cousin on Saturday though.

News comment 8 | User comment 4954 | 11:35 - 2nd, Dec 2010

perfect, thanks :)

the kittens are incredibly cute, i'll try to get some pictures here

News comment 9 | User comment 4954 | 15:50 - 2nd, Dec 2010

Kitteh 1

kitteh 2

kitteh 3

kitteh 4

Cliff Cliff
News comment 10 | User comment 176 | 3:30 - 3rd, Dec 2010

They are beautiful cats. I'd take one but they won't allow them on ships.

News comment 11 | User comment 4954 | 15:43 - 3rd, Dec 2010

come on, a cat would be great on a ship, could hunt all the mice you guys have

Cliff Cliff
News comment 12 | User comment 176 | 22:15 - 3rd, Dec 2010

they're not allowed on board either.

Cliff Cliff
News comment 13 | User comment 176 | 22:16 - 3rd, Dec 2010

The orange one is definitely my favorite.

News comment 14 | User comment 4954 | 9:38 - 4th, Dec 2010

he's pretty adventurous from what i remember