In my opinion, while it's very cool, the DSi is only really worth it if you don't already have a DS. There's just not enough that's new or useful to justify upgrading.

Cute Game for wii

at 16:29 - 30th, October 2007

I think john will like this.

go into the comments to see the video.

News comment 1 | User comment 4968 | 16:29 - 30th, Oct 2007

News comment 2 | User comment 4968 | 16:49 - 30th, Oct 2007

lol, i love the little voices, especially the screaming when fighting a dragon

News comment 3 | User comment 4968 | 16:49 - 30th, Oct 2007

seems like a version of pikmin with building aspects, seems interesting

News comment 4 | User comment 1159 | 0:18 - 31st, Oct 2007

I am not impressed

News comment 5 | User comment 4968 | 9:51 - 31st, Oct 2007

i am, like a mix between warcraft and pikmin

hope it comes out here

News comment 6 | User comment 1159 | 10:07 - 31st, Oct 2007

Yeah I guess with the building creation in all it has Warcraft element. It is like WC for dummies. It is cutesy but not overly. The trailer looks like it was made for 5 year olds too.

Just that Wii is getting a lot of crap these days. Even SSBB and Mario cannot keep this thing afloat. Better hope they come out with some real knockout titles.

I have considered selling my Wii but then I remember I tend to collect systems so yeah...stuck with it

News comment 7 | User comment 4968 | 12:22 - 31st, Oct 2007

ah, your too cynical, i'm enjoying the wii very much. the games that come out for it are entertaining to say the least.

but every system will have its slow period, though i find things are shaping up for wii.

i just wish i had a budget to go shopping for some games...

News comment 8 | User comment 1159 | 15:15 - 31st, Oct 2007

Just a realist ;)

I look at all three objectively based upon my interests. Wii has party games or kiddy games except for a few. They have had almost a whole year a lagging in game releases. And by games I mean good quality games not Mario Part 25 now with the color pink! We got Metroid and a port of RE4. So that occupied people for rough 3 weeks maybe less depending on consumption of game.

SSBB been delayed till next year. Mario on course but lets face it, it is not exactly compelling. Fun yes, compelling no. And that is the year. Battalion Wars looks like an 8 hour type game. While it may be fun, I watched footage of it a year ago and it was not in OMG so well done it will take over another year to make.

News comment 9 | User comment 1159 | 15:18 - 31st, Oct 2007

I do plan on getting RE4 though since I do not have it yet. So there is that. VC has potential but the releases are way too slow and your not getting everything.

I personally would buy any old school game they release but at the rate and awkwardness of their releases I would rather ebay them.

I am sure something will come but I just do not see how revolutionary their upcoming games (lack thereof) are. We have been waiting for good stuff since SNES.

News comment 10 | User comment 1159 | 15:25 - 31st, Oct 2007

I respect everyones choice of system though 6 years if not more of it is coming soon, it is coming soon astounds me how people can eat it up.

I personally wanted them to succeed and they did to a whole other market. But then again they dropped their regulars. They also have not convinced 3rd parties they are serious.

I want my project Hammer, Dementium should have been on the Wii. Even Dragon Quest should have been on the Wii. Ah well lol