I loved it, just watched it with christophe when he came down and can\'t wait for the second season. He says the books are even better. I haven\'t read anything in so long... Now I\'m finally going to be able to.

Lunch this week

at 11:46 - 12th, January 2010
Anyone want to have lunch downtown this week? possibly closer to my work than the eaton center?

• Alex

UPDATED Lunch Friday 14 August
Who's up for another lunch this week at some point? i had a lot of fun last week and it'd...
Movie Monday night?
So we were stopped at the airport on friday. was not a fun time. all things should be sort...

Cliff is coming
Cliff will be back in Montreal this Friday the 7th. he\'s staying till some time in June...
Movies this week
andy, when do you get back into town? will you make it for a movie tomorrow evening?
Movie Tuesday night v4
what movie should we go see tomorrow night?

News comment 1 | User comment 1361 | 12:58 - 12th, Jan 2010

im up for it..

faubourg? im pretty sure theres a bus that runs right up guy

News comment 2 | User comment 4954 | 15:48 - 12th, Jan 2010

faubourg might be ok. is there maybe a small restaurant we could eat at on crecent or montagne?

News comment 3 | User comment 376 | 15:49 - 12th, Jan 2010

I might be able to manage it, I'm running on $30 for the next two weeks, though, gas included, so I'll have to do some double-checking.

News comment 4 | User comment 1361 | 11:57 - 13th, Jan 2010

tmrw or friday ?

News comment 5 | User comment 4954 | 13:44 - 13th, Jan 2010

we'll say friday

ideas for location?

News comment 6 | User comment 1051 | 14:07 - 13th, Jan 2010

I'd be up for it. I have that day off.

News comment 7 | User comment 1361 | 16:55 - 13th, Jan 2010

we did mikes (?) once or twice near crescent .. reubens is good too

News comment 8 | User comment 4954 | 17:18 - 13th, Jan 2010

mikes would be fun, and not too far from me, reubens=busy and expensive for johnny

News comment 9 | User comment 376 | 7:53 - 14th, Jan 2010

Yeah, but i mean, pretty much anything we go with I'd have to put on credit, anyway. (sigh)

News comment 10 | User comment 4954 | 9:12 - 14th, Jan 2010

could always get a job ya lazy bum :P

News comment 11 | User comment 1051 | 23:24 - 14th, Jan 2010

Looks like i won't be able to come. One of the windows in the condo is broken so i have to wait while someone from the company that manages the warranty comes over.

News comment 12 | User comment 4954 | 23:39 - 14th, Jan 2010

alright, so we're meeting at mikes tomorrow (friday) at 12 noon
meeting here

News comment 13 | User comment 1361 | 9:34 - 15th, Jan 2010

sounds good.. might be 5-10 mins late

News comment 14 | User comment 4954 | 9:41 - 15th, Jan 2010

no prob, think i should make a reservation?

News comment 15 | User comment 4954 | 16:02 - 15th, Jan 2010

was nice to see you guys today
same thing in a week?
maybe more people will come, i know christophe wanted to, he just forgot to check what time we were getting together