they could tax people more too, but that would cause people to revolt .. even though they are only taxed about 50% compared to us

Lunch *UPDATE*

at 9:22 - 6th, August 2009
Who's up for some lunch this week?

it's official, we're meeting up on friday around noon let's say outside the entrance of the eaton center on ste catherine

• Alex

Saturday Night
Ok, the night is almost upon us. the get together will start at my place, there is some...
Lunch this week
Anyone want to have lunch downtown this week? possibly closer to my work than the eaton ce...
Happy new year guys!
Welcome to 2012! Hope it's better than 2011 for everyone :)

Christophe's triumphant return to Montreal
Christophe makes his tanned return today. he's coming in pretty late tonight so we'll ha...
Garda Ambassadors Launched
We've launched a pet project of the entire team here called
What is everyone up to?
How's everyone? the site's been too quiet lately and i don't like it. My parents are...

News comment 1 | User comment 376 | 13:30 - 4th, Aug 2009

Lunch, you say? I take lunch at noon usually, although I'm kinda low on cash until i get my next pay, not sure when that will be.

News comment 2 | User comment 4957 | 13:39 - 4th, Aug 2009

not sure when that will be?
odd thing to say.

anyway, you can still bring your lunch from home, we'll just meet up
maybe other people like andy js schu or carl will be available too

Schu Schu
News comment 3 | User comment 370 | 15:50 - 4th, Aug 2009

when/where?

News comment 4 | User comment 376 | 16:21 - 4th, Aug 2009

Hmmm, good point, I could just bring something. So, that said, I usually take lunch around noon. Never really exact.

Deb Deb
News comment 5 | User comment 352 | 16:39 - 4th, Aug 2009

not so odd alex.. lol they mail his check when they feel like it twice a month...lol

News comment 6 | User comment 4957 | 16:40 - 4th, Aug 2009

still? i'm surprised they haven't changed to direct deposit yet

News comment 7 | User comment 1361 | 18:42 - 4th, Aug 2009

im good for lunch.. anytime this week

News comment 8 | User comment 4957 | 21:02 - 4th, Aug 2009

ok, we'll try to give one days notice so everyone can be ready

how about thursday or friday lunch?
i've got probably the best amir next to me at work, though if people are going to bring lunch we could meet up somewhere else

Cliff Cliff
News comment 9 | User comment 176 | 0:13 - 5th, Aug 2009

Ok, I will let you all have lunch together........... Provided I can come. Friday would be good for me as I get into Montreal on Thursday morning. SURPRISE!!

Cliff Cliff
News comment 10 | User comment 176 | 0:14 - 5th, Aug 2009

Oh and do we still do stuff on the weekend?

News comment 11 | User comment 4957 | 7:03 - 5th, Aug 2009

how long are you here for?

Deb Deb
News comment 12 | User comment 352 | 9:13 - 5th, Aug 2009

Yeah clifford.. We missed you!

Cliff Cliff
News comment 13 | User comment 176 | 9:43 - 5th, Aug 2009

technically only till the 15th. I am going to my Uncle's cottage on the 16th. I officially leave on the 22nd.

News comment 14 | User comment 4957 | 10:04 - 5th, Aug 2009

nice, i think we'll aim for friday lunch.
preferences on where?

News comment 15 | User comment 1361 | 10:32 - 5th, Aug 2009

friday lunch is good.. preferably somewhere central for everyone

News comment 16 | User comment 4957 | 11:12 - 5th, Aug 2009

roger that
eaton center?

News comment 17 | User comment 1051 | 20:15 - 5th, Aug 2009

Might be able to join you guys. Just wondering if there's a place i can park close to the metro near work. I think cote vertu isn't too far.

News comment 18 | User comment 1361 | 20:17 - 6th, Aug 2009

ill be there

News comment 19 | User comment 376 | 6:40 - 7th, Aug 2009

i'll be there as well

News comment 20 | User comment 4957 | 11:07 - 7th, Aug 2009

my phone is dead, so please wait for me at entrance, if i'm late i'll call soemone from my office number

Schu Schu
News comment 21 | User comment 370 | 11:47 - 7th, Aug 2009

ok

News comment 22 | User comment 4957 | 17:21 - 7th, Aug 2009

was fun today guys and girl
we have to do it again sometime :D

News comment 23 | User comment 1361 | 19:22 - 7th, Aug 2009