500$US doesn\'t interest me in the slightest. i\'d quicker get an iphone than this thing

Just a Friendly Reminder for the boys

at 0:00 - 18th, June 2009

Those who are being fitted for a tux, myself, carl, johnny and the wee-ones, need to be refitted on the 18th of june. it's a thursday so i'm guessing you'll have to go after work.
i think i might be able to do it during lunch since i work relatively close to there.

cliff and curt, not sure how it's going to work for you guys, you need to talk to johnny or his better half for that.

Deb Deb
News comment 1 | User comment 352 | 16:06 - 9th, Feb 2009

LOL.. Would I be the better half...lol

News comment 2 | User comment 4968 | 16:53 - 9th, Feb 2009

well, the half that knows whats going on most of the time ;)

Deb Deb
News comment 3 | User comment 352 | 21:01 - 9th, Feb 2009

hehehe no just the neurotic one...lol

Cliff Cliff
News comment 4 | User comment 176 | 11:48 - 10th, Feb 2009

Ok, have you two picked out a Tux yet, and whose name is it under.

News comment 5 | User comment 4968 | 11:52 - 10th, Feb 2009

johnny picked out the tux, i know that much. should be under his name.

Curt Curt
News comment 6 | User comment 281 | 12:12 - 10th, Feb 2009

Do Cliff and I need to know anything other than that? I seem to recall being given "model numbers" or something for Carl's wedding.

News comment 7 | User comment 4968 | 12:25 - 10th, Feb 2009

yea, johnny will have the details on that. i think the timing will be tight for you two though since (and i could be mistaken about this...) you need to be in montreal for it.

Curt Curt
News comment 8 | User comment 281 | 12:39 - 10th, Feb 2009

I thought the tuxes were through Classy? If that's the case, then I can just go to the nearest one and get it fitted there. That's what I did for Carl's.

News comment 9 | User comment 4968 | 12:41 - 10th, Feb 2009

yea but there were complications, i think because johnny is using a coupon you need to make sure that the classy you want to get the tux from allows the use of the coupon. otherwise i think you have to pay full price. but once again i'm not 100% on this so don't quote me.

Deb Deb
News comment 10 | User comment 352 | 13:21 - 10th, Feb 2009

John Talked to the guy at the store.. WE have the model number but the deal may not apply because it was location specific. I will have him get in touch with you! Sorry for the delay Dears!

News comment 11 | User comment 4968 | 13:56 - 10th, Feb 2009

alright, not bad alex ;)

Curt Curt
News comment 12 | User comment 281 | 14:26 - 10th, Feb 2009

No worries, Deb. I'd like to get it all taken care of sooner than later, though. :)

And are you talking to yourself, Alex?

News comment 13 | User comment 1159 | 14:34 - 10th, Feb 2009

Yeah even with instructions John needed to be assisted at the tux store. So yeah lets all give him kicks to the leg

News comment 14 | User comment 376 | 15:20 - 10th, Feb 2009

So yeah, the tuxes are with Classy, but the deal to get the tux for $99 ($119 after tax and insurance) is location-specific. So unfortunately I couldn't get it for those outside the Montreal-area, sorry Curt and Cliff. I will e-mail you both the styles for each part of the tux, you'll see it's pretty spiffy. And once you've got that info you can just go to the nearest Classy to you (checked online, you've both got some in easy driving range) and get fitted and reserve for the date.

News comment 15 | User comment 4968 | 15:56 - 10th, Feb 2009

@curt always ;)

Deb Deb
News comment 16 | User comment 352 | 16:19 - 10th, Feb 2009

I'm pretty sure he is talking to himself!!!

Cliff Cliff
News comment 17 | User comment 176 | 17:07 - 10th, Feb 2009

I think Alex has finally snapped.

Cliff Cliff
News comment 18 | User comment 176 | 17:10 - 10th, Feb 2009

Now I was wondering, If I were to get fitted here, and then have the Tux sent to the Montreal Classy and pay for it and pick it up there would I still get the discount?

Cliff Cliff
News comment 19 | User comment 176 | 17:13 - 10th, Feb 2009

I was just curious, I don't mind paying full price but if I'm able to do that then I'm fine, but either way..........

Deb Deb
News comment 20 | User comment 352 | 17:32 - 10th, Feb 2009

I will have John look into it!

Deb Deb
News comment 21 | User comment 352 | 10:28 - 11th, Feb 2009

Sorry boys... John forgot.. I'kll get on him again to night or email the model numbers directly to you.

Cliff Cliff
News comment 22 | User comment 176 | 1:30 - 12th, Feb 2009

Ok, question? There are women in some of the catalog pictures, do they come with the Tux? are they accessories? if so I am definetly accessorising. But good pick John and Deb it does look pretty spiffy.

News comment 23 | User comment 1159 | 8:01 - 12th, Feb 2009

If so I missed that deal

Deb Deb
News comment 24 | User comment 352 | 9:44 - 12th, Feb 2009

Well we did request a variety pack of woman but apparently they are an extra charge.... A little exorbant if I do say so!!!

News comment 25 | User comment 1159 | 9:47 - 12th, Feb 2009

Just need the right suppliers, who is looking for a green card ba-dum-ching

News comment 26 | User comment 4968 | 10:03 - 12th, Feb 2009

i'm sure you don't need to go outside canada for cheap women carl ;)

cliff would know :P

Deb Deb
News comment 27 | User comment 352 | 10:19 - 12th, Feb 2009

Hmm.. yes but this was classy's remember... they're expensive!

News comment 28 | User comment 1159 | 10:28 - 12th, Feb 2009

Actually Classy is very cheap compared to other places.

Deb Deb
News comment 29 | User comment 352 | 11:44 - 12th, Feb 2009

LOL.. Carl, I was refering to the women.. they're classy??? LOL

News comment 30 | User comment 1159 | 12:09 - 12th, Feb 2009

No seriously the chicks elsewhere are wayyy more expensive. Now the girls at Miss Dorion, they are classy ;)

Deb Deb
News comment 31 | User comment 352 | 12:12 - 12th, Feb 2009

REally... we are going to have to dig up a few and see.. I think this needs to be researched!

News comment 32 | User comment 1159 | 12:20 - 12th, Feb 2009

Yeah well the catch is the Miss Dorion chicks were classy circa 1919. They still give it a try though

Cliff Cliff
News comment 33 | User comment 176 | 23:47 - 12th, Feb 2009

No they got new ones in, you have to have the jungle fever though.

News comment 34 | User comment 4968 | 0:28 - 13th, Feb 2009

i wonder if it was just picasso's that closed or amazons as well?
what does a stripper do during a recession?

Curt Curt
News comment 35 | User comment 281 | 0:32 - 13th, Feb 2009

Become a banker?

Cliff Cliff
News comment 36 | User comment 176 | 5:11 - 13th, Feb 2009

or do a banker.

News comment 37 | User comment 1159 | 7:44 - 13th, Feb 2009

In Montreal I would guess walk two blocks and strip at the next place lol

News comment 38 | User comment 4968 | 10:53 - 2nd, Jun 2009

just a reminder to people, fitting for those in montreal on the 18th of june

News comment 39 | User comment 1159 | 8:50 - 18th, Jun 2009

Yeah Neil was told we can pick the tuxs up today. So will be hitting the place up at lunch since tonight I gotta pick up my parents new PC and tomorrow is BBQ with les boys.

News comment 40 | User comment 4968 | 8:54 - 18th, Jun 2009

taking my car and going tonight after work
be easier to carry it home in the car i would imagine

News comment 41 | User comment 1159 | 9:22 - 18th, Jun 2009

Probably, I'll be cursing through the metro system later at lunch lol

News comment 42 | User comment 4968 | 10:55 - 18th, Jun 2009

haha, sucks to be you

Cliff Cliff
News comment 43 | User comment 176 | 22:00 - 18th, Jun 2009

So who is going to the BBQ? anything is particular you guys need me to bring? What time does it start? Why is the sky blue? Where do babies come from?

News comment 44 | User comment 1159 | 7:30 - 19th, Jun 2009

Honestly I have no idea lol
Neil is coming, Curt (obviously). Both are crashing at my place for simplicity. Alex brought the idea of BBQ last week. John can't come because he is decorating and wants a good night sleep (pussy) and not sure about Alex (I doubt it since Johnny not coming). If you need a lift Cliff let me know. You can call me 514-515-9389. Probably aiming for around 6:30 and hopefully weather will clear (supposed to)

News comment 45 | User comment 4968 | 10:19 - 19th, Jun 2009

i'm going to remove the phone number because this is a public post

i don't know about tonight, i have some work thats been piling up so we'll see