I think Adam K and Soha did one of the songs that was the catalyst for Trance Fridays. Great song andy. I always loved driving and blasting music too. Something so perfect about the moving street lights kind of dancing to the beat.

Curt has just joined!

at 13:58 - 5th, February 2009

Everyone give a warm welcome to Curt, they just joined Yes, this big

Curt Curt
News comment 1 | User comment 281 | 13:59 - 5th, Feb 2009

Yes, it's me! I lurk NO MORE!

News comment 2 | User comment 4957 | 14:18 - 5th, Feb 2009

welcome curt!
make sure to put your info in your profile if you want free stuff :)

Curt Curt
News comment 3 | User comment 281 | 14:20 - 5th, Feb 2009

Done and done.

News comment 4 | User comment 4957 | 14:21 - 5th, Feb 2009

what browser you using curt?

News comment 5 | User comment 1051 | 14:29 - 5th, Feb 2009

Welcome.

Curt Curt
News comment 6 | User comment 281 | 16:03 - 5th, Feb 2009

I'm using Firefox 3.

And thanks, JS!

News comment 7 | User comment 4957 | 16:05 - 5th, Feb 2009

ok, so you're seeing the site in it's truest craptastic form then and not the absolutely horrid ie version.

any probs with sign up and activation?

Curt Curt
News comment 8 | User comment 281 | 16:09 - 5th, Feb 2009

Not really. When I uploaded my userpic it sent me to a half-broken page with what looked like an older stylesheet, but when I went back to the main page the image was there so it was all good.

News comment 9 | User comment 4957 | 16:12 - 5th, Feb 2009

i'm working on a new layout, making it easier to change the styles.
this format is easier than it used to be but the new way i'm going to have it will have me just changing maybe 5 php files and a css file and it'll be an entirely layout.

Curt Curt
News comment 10 | User comment 281 | 16:15 - 5th, Feb 2009

That's cool. I got sick of screwing around with aging code and just got Wordpress. ;)

News comment 11 | User comment 376 | 16:23 - 5th, Feb 2009

Welcome aboard Curt!

Curt Curt
News comment 12 | User comment 281 | 16:28 - 5th, Feb 2009

I knew it, you are here more than my site! ;)

http://www.curtsbasement.com/ BTW! (shameless plug!)

Bother me for a login if you want! Some of you already have them and probably don't know it!

News comment 13 | User comment 4957 | 16:30 - 5th, Feb 2009

want me to put your link in the links section on the left?

News comment 14 | User comment 4957 | 16:31 - 5th, Feb 2009

i should add a section for websites in the user info page.

News comment 15 | User comment 4957 | 16:31 - 5th, Feb 2009

and he's been scarce until recently for some reason ;)

Curt Curt
News comment 16 | User comment 281 | 16:39 - 5th, Feb 2009

Yes, that would be wonderful, thanks.

News comment 17 | User comment 4957 | 16:42 - 5th, Feb 2009

done.

Deb Deb
News comment 18 | User comment 352 | 17:04 - 5th, Feb 2009

Welcome Curt... new blood is always welcome here... heheheheheh

News comment 19 | User comment 1159 | 8:05 - 6th, Feb 2009

Deb is on more then John...then again she is cooler ;p

News comment 20 | User comment 4957 | 10:00 - 6th, Feb 2009

deb is a lot more active than johnny at times. it's a little weird, but gives vikie someone to talk to ;)

News comment 21 | User comment 1361 | 12:31 - 6th, Feb 2009

how would you suggest getting more people to join?

the way I see it, there are too few news items on the main page, and its mostly about video games, so it limits somewhat the potential "clientele" .. i know finding stuff to post isn't all your responsibility though

i would suggest increasing the # of news items on the main page, and having them take up less space.. similar to the way slashdot has its main page set up .. an option of filtering categories could be useful as well, and as you mentioned to me, i like the idea of when someone from a "friend-site" has an update, a news item appears

News comment 22 | User comment 4957 | 12:49 - 6th, Feb 2009

working on exactly that right now

Curt Curt
News comment 23 | User comment 281 | 13:51 - 6th, Feb 2009

Intermingling RSS feeds from various sites would be a great way to boost interest for all those involved. I would totally love it if I could post articles on my site, have them appear here, and vice versa.

News comment 24 | User comment 4957 | 16:09 - 6th, Feb 2009

looking into that as well :)

Deb Deb
News comment 25 | User comment 352 | 0:13 - 8th, Feb 2009

Ahh.. isn't growth wonderful.. You may be on to something boys!

Thanks Carl... I'm like that funky panda.... I can blind people with my awesomeness...lol